Nice Walk

 Oooh yeah, that's nice!


Many walking apps keeps jamming their shit in my space; so.. I decided to try this one with at very least a sexy figure of a jogging women



The app opens to a plethora and myriad of shit that "helps you earn money", so we have to explore most..not ALL, but most of this as I have a soft spot for walking apps



Now I must be clear: they asked for my height and weight but in measurements (?) I don't understand so I left it very small sizes as I'm kinda short and light so...
After walking for several hours I looked at the amount of fake money accumulated from my long walks, but for all the walking, chores and pacing I've done only amounted to $1.63... Apparently?

But this app has two different currencies and while it looks like walking every day would give me a lot through this app, it's actually little to nothing to Nice Walk.. 

To be blunt: most things you tap go to how much money you accumulated through the app, and 3 icons go to mini games to play while you're walking(?) This one takes the name of  "America's Favorite Gameshow" and gives you fake money for every spin, but you much watch a ad to gather these.. So more of the same as simply walking.. Or a little more? I can't tell though it grows very slowly...


The next game is Slot Master: another slot game that never gives you 3-in-row and so you get a handful of coins

OK this next one is self explanatory too: you scratch and earn MORE fake money! "wooohoo!!"

This thing reveals how much you walked, which is kinda not accurate at all in many cases

Now I would reveal my current situation: but there's no reason too, the fake nor real money has went up AT ALL! It counts steps for freaking nothing and it hasn't changed from 3¢ in a month. I'm comparing this to Win Walk which also gives fake money but is a app I withdrew from a few times.. More than  Sweatcoin and this complete and quivery
 #Bullshit






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Step

Givvy Apps

Wonder Time Box