Sweatcoin

Don't sweat it...probably?

This is one of several apps I used since the year started; I walk A LOT anyway so I figured this would be perfect! I could make money while enjoying my time or running errands like a Hebrew slave

I'm going to be VERY clear on how this works: no bullshit, no advertising, no favoritism; only just the truth..

Sweatcoin gives you fake money for walking, which can be used to give you discounts, "donate" to others are bid. But looking at the FAQ or Q&A(?) reveals that there is no way to transport the Sweatcoin equivalent to PayPal cash as of now. I'm not sure if they plan to do that at all in the future either. 

And now onto the experience,....Sweatcoin is mostly BULLSHIT because if that!! The picture above the walls of text is from my trying to make a purchase (one of many times I had) but it DID NOT go through!

It works as simple as this,; you earn sweatcoin and get discounts off items they sell.. what they sell..wait, sorry: OFFER is almost completely random. It can range from health to frivolous items, and can appear apparently at random points in the day, or in the FREAKING MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! By the time I see a lot of these offers, they're sold out because it was something good offered at a time I'm asleep over here on the east-central part of America!

See? List of offers I tried to use.. well not everytime I used sweatcoin, just what I tried to purchase

This shit never works because these ARE offers, and I downloaded Sweatcoin for money, not to spend money. You cannot use any offer unless you're willing to spend, and if you have enough to buy anything on this app, you probably don't need the insignificant amount they take off the items to buy them. Hell it's easier to forgo Sweatcoin and just buy a lot of the junk they "offer" you..

On another note; you probably see you can do ate fake assed money to help caused... I don't know how it works, but yeah you can help people by giving them fake money! I gave $75+ Sweatcoins to 2 causes and walked for more too!
















Alright it's been 2 weeks and still nothing to get through the app.. I tried to see if I could buy a single thing with Sweatcoin, but it's impossible now... Unless you're not American..
There's also been days when Sweatcoin doesn't track anything, so I'm getting rid of this bullshit.. just to compare;  I use several walking apps and one of them: Winwalk actually does what it advertises. You can literally use their currency to get giftcards

I won't do a whole thing about it because there's no trouble with it... But it rewards slowly, I was able to win the lottery once in the 7+ months I've used WinWalk. But it was more straight up;walk for coins and check in to collect them, sometimes the app cashes them for you. Then you watch videos and spend coins to play the lottery for giftcards! I was told this bluntly from the beginning and it did exactly as it said so no good or bad review at all for this...

Alternatively, Sweatcoin offers you many different prizes. but you have to still pay for them with real money, you're getting a discount or still paying large shipping prices.. In the End, it doesn't really matter how much you walked: you're GOING TO PAY real money if you want anything from Sweatcoin. With the appearance of pounds-£ in the store I can assume they are also a little British? This might be why special sales happen at 1:00 AM and not when I'm not awake to take advantage of them... I don't know what nation is awake at the time America is mostly sleep (except those who only "sleep when they're dead" but...) The sales indicate they're probably by no means operating here nor are they trying to sell to certain people ...or they're bullshitting me and the stuff offered for limitedtime doesn't exist... Either way if you have he money to casually use this app, then you probably don't need it? You're not saving THAT much to justify wasting time on this app.. I don't want to hear anybody defending it either, this is freaking stupid! If you need money, Sweatcoin is not going to help you at all...

That's why I'm going to donate the rest of my Sweatcoin to charity (because fake money saves lives!?????????) And uninstall.. then deem this as #BULLSHIT

...
OK this isn't for clout, but look at them💞
I hope fake money is actually helping them!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Step

Givvy Apps

Wonder Time Box