Happy Habit

Pursuit of "Happiness"






Alright 

This app continuously pops up in ads, so I'm gonna see what it does when ya actually use it.. The ad says you earn money at all times just by having it on, they even showed a guy sleeping...

At any moment in the day, they'll have different actions you could be doing while using this app. They have a "schedule" to help you with your day, so let's say...  You're working, sleeping and or hey meditating! Yeah, let's use the example up there! If you're at COMPLETE peace and are contemplating life or any aspect to better yourself: use this fucking app to earn money! Yeah, break your concentration and tap the random scrap onscreen to "earn money* while you're meditating! What? " You can't meditate while using the app?" Then why don't you use it at work? Whatever you're doing with your hands shouldn't be too strenuous, and you can use this app while working! ...hm? "Still sounds annoying?" Then how about using it whole you're asleep? Yeah I hope you're trying to relax from on working in the day, use this thing at night! Keep tapping to get more fake money to get real money!

In case you can't tell where I was sarcastic, this app truly expects you to keep it on while tapping randomly to watch ads and get money. This app is audacious enough to randomly show ads unprompted too, so yeah the schedule thing is a lie to get you yo keep your phone on and watch videos to line the company's pockets. 



 Now I won't bore you with too many details but it does have other options: 
Bonus, 2048, Lottery and Scratch; which are exactly as they sound like, more ways to watch ads!!👍 So we'll get to the point: when you've watched enough to cash out; here's how it'll look like. You choose where to cash out too, then  wait  FOR DAYS! This is what I'd normally turn it off as these stop at a specific number and WILL NOT give you any mone
I tried to give it the benefit of the doubt and choose some of the multiple cashier options in this section; but they're telling me to watch 20 videos first...


And so I did ANF the MOTHERFUCKING number went up! While this is enough to earn it the prestigious and honorable title of being utter bullshit! I'm going to weight some of these days to see the if it works, it never did on the other apps  so I'm cautious and wary about this particular app. But I'll v wait for a little; I could use that $23.86, $212.997 and $605.6! Yeah.. Looks like Bullshit, huh? I thought so😂


Another piece of incriminating evidence is this crap resets the fucking timer every so often: I literally kept my phone on for 2hourss+ to see what it would do, and would work on something else.. When I looked at my phone again; the hour wouldn't of passed despite real-life time passing quite quickly... It was night too; so letsay it was 8:00PM it was 10:00 PM and..
Like this here? It gets to this, my phone running out if power and the timer kept going back over 30 minutes over and over.. I even stopped watching even casually and came back to see it went back up to 40 minutes!!! Yeah, we know what's going on, but let's give it one more test...






From the last Test it has been 3-15 business days: while it's not the very last day: I HAVE waited until the end of the periods and they always did something else.. That's how I know this is

 Habitual #Bullshit!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Step

Givvy Apps

Wonder Time Box