Wonder Time Box

I wonder if... *Sniff* is this some Bull too?


I kept seeing ads for this so...

I decided to download and was thanked for doing so; don't thank me yet:  Wonder Time Box, I'm gonna kick your face if you this is Bullshit!

Immediately after starting I'm prompted to constantly watch adds and gave, up until I earned $500 according to this chart.. so I immediately cashed out!


 Only 24 hours!? I put in my credentials  and here we go! (At the time I wrote this) By 8:00PM tomorrow night I should be $500 richer! They said it would happen faster if I payed a fee, and that I should watch 10 videos within 24 hours to get the prize. While I won't pay to get money, I can watch more videos just prove them wrong, or right if they aren't also a bunch of assholes like other money app people 


A few more hours to go; I watched more videos and everything! But they're saying there's "thousands" of people waiting in front of me, something they did NOT say before... Looks like another way to buy time? I never understand why people pretend to have time or money to give people, and why don't they just live happily WITHOUT FUCKING LYING! They obviously already have everything they need since they HAVE the money to set up all this bullshit with actors, ads and apps that waste time. We'll see what happens after 11 hours...
OK I obviously didn't get paid; I knew this app was bullshit from the start! But just for fun, let's check it one more time... *Gasp!!* I qualify for 2 MORE CASH PRIZES?!!! Letsee if I can get them; afterall I watched a shitload of ads so it can't be a mistake, right!?

Holycrap!!

Hellyeah, confirming shit right now!

All I have to do is watch 15 videos in 24 hours??? Hellyeah, then I'm getting 2 different prizes!!!


Lol, they keep saying I'm wasting opportunities, when in all actuality it's not that I actually can! GEZUS CHRIST, what the hell?! I waited and watched videos and quickly learned that this shit actually just ups the amount of videos you "have to watch" everytime you reach the threshold! That's why I'm getting rid of this crap, and that's why Wonder Time Box is BULLSHIT!

You know what, one more time: I'll just leave this series of daily to weekly updates and show you there's no change at all!





Alright as you can see I've said nothing between these because NOTHING happened! I'm starting to think I was right: it updates its conditions and goals for users every time you reach and/or wait for it


Uninstalling this now, this crap constantly go up on the qualifications everytime I try to use it. Hm.. that smell.. it's too pungent; it smells so Stanley and strong, it, it's Wonder Time Box: it's smells like
#BULLSHIT














....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Step

Givvy Apps