Givvy Apps

 I WAS going to make them separate, but they're both bullshit, so here we go!

OK what is supposed to happen in the video one (shown below) is: the user earns fake coins that adds to real money! The top only lets you win prizes like...yes, money! 

But first thing first; how much can you earn? It seems limitless, as you'll see in a minute. But for right now, let's see how much I earned after 4 months of use!


By the way; this is through the app screwing up and being unusable anymore. Believe it or not; it is suppose to have a search engine! But it isn't worth a single shit now, and when it COULD search; it would litter the videos I picked, with ad after ad until a 15 minutes! It was especially annoying when listening to any music and then a ad plays OVER it? It never stops it and keep PLAYING THE VIDEO while a ad is playing! But I guess I can tolerate that until my breakthrough! 

Now I want to begin with Givvy Videos: I used this the longest after my previous cellphone broke after using Mode(?) App..
Givvy has several claims that it WILL give money for watching videos, and I honestly believed them because the trashy app I was using before had WORKED (in about less than 4 months from on and off use, I at least had $10) but Givvy has had more than 4 months with CHRONIC use. I thought it would work because the other app did.. but this is how much I accumulated..
I comedically tried with draw dollars, but obviously couldn't..

It's small wonder: I'm not actually accumulating a single thing with this app! It consistently has little "coin" icons appear so it seems you are doing something, when in actuality you're not getting money... At least I think the coins represent 1/100th of a cent to Givvy....


This seems like a lost cause because the #1 reason: I don't watch THAT much freaking goddamned Youtube to use this app. And when I was watching that much, they broke the Search Engine! A "update" added a radio and little more to the app, but the Search engine is gone and the radio doesn't even have the coin icon to show you're making 1/100th of a fucking penny! It's a waste of time and a impossibility at this point to watch anything you want and make money. I want to wait and see if I can cashout, but 3cent after 4 months of use is borderline ridiculous!  Maybe I should see if they will pay me period first?

Back to this Givvy app; as I said before you earn fake money in this too, for real money. As far as I got was winning Rock-Paper-Scissors a couple of times to get fake money, but that's it... On the other hand I watched a video (like ya do with EVERY APP)

Oh shit, well would ya look at that! I earned absolutely NOTHING I wasted a shitload of time using this app because it gives me absolutely nothing!

I guess I wouldn't have enough for this bullshit either, since they never payed me in the first fucking place!

Alright, I gave it a few days and LOOK I EARNED 1/100th of a penny!!!? I certainly want to keep this space eating trash now! 

What was the purpose in this shit then? I'm NOT making money with it, not even from watching damned ads!


At least Givvy videos lets you earn one coin..still erasing this too though!
Because these are both
#BULLSHIT





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Step

Bingo Wish