Super Step

 Step, step and away...

This app was viciously advertised to me for a week, so I decided to give it a try! Win walk CAN'T be the only decent walking app, right????


This is the first screen ya see after the initial start and it shows the amounts of fake coin you can get and how to..

But I'm getting ahead of myself; this is a early access game so they should be trying to at least treat people who're giving them a chance right... RIGHT????! 

Well my (not actual) trust has been misplaced in Super Step! It has links to get fake ass money everywhere, but none of them are necessary to tap on because touching ANYTHING onscreen will immediately take you to add! I'm serious, links and just empty space will take you away! The only freedom you get is.. No, there is none; check out the paragraph several screenshots below this!


But if you wanna read it all, see this? They asked me DoD I wanna get a prize.I'm, but... I could only choose one! I don't believe in fucking bullshit, so I chose at random and now they're trying trick me into thinking that there's a Apple iPhone any mother fucking where! Honestly, I'll skip out huge amounts of this stupid shit to save some time and show you the dumbest crap ever!

I watched 5-6 videos to enter this damn lottery and low and behold; this crap will do fanfare like shit is happening but in all actuality this doesn't give a damned thing.

As you probably expected I win a chance at getting it! Hm? "This says something else."? It means the same thing; " come back so we can #BULLSHIT you again, ya goddamn sucka!". Which no sane person would do...

...but I'm gonna finish this review for YOU! I'm not expecting a damn thing, but I wanna show you a little more shit.. I'm NOT going over everything because it's pretty much like every other walking app!

This is another way to get fake ass money; but it's completely and utterly random like the lottery crap, and winning doesn't give ya shit anyway!


ALRIGHT, deal breaker: it always pisses me off when the ads or the app itself can't even come on! This scrap is already doomed as is the sinful assholes who made this thing; the rest is honestly only just for fun

To show it clearly: this thing is scrap and doesn't add to anything


This pops up ALL THE FUCKING TIME, without having to tap anything

And this doesn't add to your fake money amount, in fact I don't think there's even a way to collect money from this app!


This is why I'm calling this crap: BULLSHIT! There's absolutely no way to collect money in the first place and it's horrifically covered in ads, hell I don't think it even counts your damn steps!!!
You can see for yourself: a real quick straight to the point part!
I passed the apparent 10steps goal

Went to cash out, and so had to watch 5-9 videos in a row to get enough fake money

I should have $500 by now, according to them


I entered this all except the ID thing as it isn't needed to receive money AND since I didn't need it I was never made aware of what PayPal ID actually meant. But my routing number should work; it's more than enough enough for these asshats...

Now letsee; next screenshot SHOULD be of my money entering my paypal!


But no because it started Glitching out super hard; every time I tried to use the app it would reload a ad, but couldn't so it stopped working. It froze and shut down so it couldn't pay me, and prove that it's
#BULLSHIT!!!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Givvy Apps

Bingo Wish