Super Charge

 Sounds epic, works like shit 

So I saw another battery money app; and wanted to make even charging time, a time to make money! So I decided to give Super Charge a try!
(Admittedly the app's name sounds awesome! Like a video game power up thing!)

So unlike Lucky Charge; this one has a bunch of stuff going on constantly and it didn't seem to disappear so far? Lucky Charge had like 3 options on the bottom screen, then erased one and became borderline crap.. Super Charge seems different: two options and the first screen has a lot going on! Maybe way too much...maybe ...um..yeah; I mention ads on this blog, but only as they come and in a truthful way. This app;  I can safely and loosely say that ads come up at rapid speed and unforgivingly. They will play even if you don't do ANYTHING AT ALL. No seriously: everything I have touched turned on a ad, so I stopped tapping to read what was going on, instead of trying out anything else (as everything lead to a ad and back to the start screen..) but ads just started to come nonstop.. Seriously, I leave the app running so it can do the charge/money thing but ads come up with no trigger..

That Description is perfect; I shoulda used that for the Post's title and thumbnail.

That annoyance aside; if you get a chance to use the app: you'll find there's like 3(?) coins floating around the screen which gives fake money to add up to real money. The typical: "$00.003" is here: cents are often given in these teeny increments just like in every other money app ever. I believed the Piggy bank would give more or save leftover fake money; but no... it didn't work at all at first. It's only on the day I wrote this that the piggy bank came to life and wanted me to watch videos... I guess something happened and it started holding fake money, though I don't know where those coin increments came from as this is only the second time I turned on this app!!
Oh hey, here we go! When ya tap a coin, this happens! I didn't show the tiny increment "prizes", but they DO give that and actual this whole fake ass-coin! 

They have 3 ways to quickly get them instead of letting ads randomly come on and waiting for parts if a fake ass coin to appear!!

This game is not what I thought it was going to be; I thought you had to shake your phone to do this (Money Choice made you do this to open offers when you turn it on..) but the fake hand you see there, along with a buncha others come on onscreen and shake THEIR phones! And you get coin.. this can be done several times, so it's basically exactly as the first screen, but limits how many times you can do it...


This one is a annoyingly vicious cycle (I just saw why having seen this on my tablet rather than the phone screen..) You press Roll, and it spins (SPINS not roll, fucking spins) the wheel and you get a prize at random. Though it's either: fake ass coins, dollars or coupon or fucking nothing. Why add so many spaces if it's going to be just 4 different options? They coulda used wider wedges??? That aside, you spin and it goes to a ad to give you double the piece of a cent. But it doesn't stop/give you chance to do anything, and continues to spend regardless of your input, I had to jam the phone's back button to stop it! But it would only do so for a second, show a banner ad, and then play another video ad again!!! This wouldn't stop until I turned off the app..

Quick tangent? No it's part of the review; this fucking app will freeze on random ads, and WILL NOT  let you go until you turn it off. BUT WILL REMEMBER the damn ad as a notification and open up to the video, THEN show you the "complimentary ad" it shows normally when you turn it on, AND continue to run ads after that. The other apps forget the video ads whenever I get too pissed to watch yet another one and turn it off; this mother fucking thing will make you watch what it can barely load no matter what!! Why the fuck does it have a evil mission it must fulfill no matter what? No other app does this, no other app makes it personal like Super Charge!!!

 I had to leave this game completely before it finished; I see now why it's insane though; there's a auto button I didn't notice until the next screen..




Lucky card lets you tap one card by default and will flip over the rest while PLAYING A VIDEO AD between every fucking flip. Fortunately; I saw the auto draw option and turned it off. Guess what?? There's a very surprising but welcomed glitch: you can flip goddamn cards WITHOUT a video and collect pieces of coins in peace! I'm %10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 serious! You can play this dumb crap without a problem!  There's no matching cards nor any real game thing to it, but it's a fun experience to finally use anything in Super Charge (or any money app) that doesn't lead to another ad!

Alright, we played all the crap; letsee if I can withdraw....?

HOLY CRAP!!! 



$545.82 for a hour of tapping the fucking screen!???? WHAT THE FUCK!? I need to see about cashing out NOW!!!!

Holy shit!!!!



Just only 6 missions?! Oh fuck yeah!!!!

Hell yeah, that's the crap we saw at the beginning, right? I can do that shit! Let's fucking get paid!!!!


What the actual fuck???? I tried going to redeem charge rewards like they said. And that message pops up. Why the fuck can I do that shit!!? Do I need to just watch 5 more videos? Why the fuck can't I watch?! Because they're what? #BULLSHIT?! And the people who made this are nothing more than lying shits that were borne from a bull's ass?? Letsee; I can wait until tomorrow. If it adamantly doesn't change; then I'm proven right!











...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Step

Givvy Apps

Wonder Time Box