Lucky Charge

WARNING:  HAZARDOUS AREA


I decided to try getting money while charging again, it seems like a great idea; and I got several ads about it, so letsee if one of these apps will actually pay? Lucky Charge is one of the first to pop up when I was looking for one, so let's try it!

When I first opened the app; this is what popped up! There's tasks, rewards and different things I saw on other money making apps. Even if this pays me 10¢ for charging for a couple of hours, I can ad that to other shit I do and dollars start to form! So let's see if I can get money on autopilot here!

Like others this one has pop-ups, hopefully these add to Lucky Charge's fake ass money and add to real money!

They Havva bunch of different "games" on the app,  but they're the same shit you'd see in other apps... nothing new..

Alright we've seen everything but I avoided this shit because most money making apps force you to download a SHIT TON of apps to make money, so I'll just keep signing in and charging with this app.. see you in a couple of days😁




Run it back again; hey! It checks your phone; A free Device Health check is awesome, charging has several benefits now!


Now it's "super charging" and hopefully adding fake money to turn into real money! ...Wait... WHAT THE FUCK?! Where's all the colorful lights and money making opportunities?!

 Seriously I just realized everything disappeared; THE FUCK is it????! 



See!? THIS is what it looked like

This is how it looks now!!?


 If I can't get to the fake money/real money exchange part, then the app's USELESS!!! Seriously it's here solely for money! What the fuck???! Maybe if I found something new or they add something I'll change my rating, but for now; this is #Bullshit

















.....

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Step

Givvy Apps

Wonder Time Box