Bingo Wish

 I wish they'd give the me goddamn money!

This app should be funny, it's a early access thing at the time I'm writing and yet another Bingo app my dad suggested to me, so... Here we go! 
They start you off with a default avatar and some kinda weird name?... What nationality is this from? Forget it, let's go!!!

They force you to a practice game, but it's BINGO: how the fuck is this complicated??!

Yeah, this shit... There's extra stuff to use but eh...

I won quite a lot without these, and they constantly have a recharge timer when you use them.. it's like.. there was no reason for any real introduction to this chip...

Yeah, that's why I'm not gonna really take this crap seriously...

And now it's over; a quick paragraph saying "Wild ball let's you take any space, and golden ball let's you take any space the game chooses" would've been (more than) enough. But eh...

Hey, they didn't add the "d" on "MetalBeard"! Now people are gonna think I'mma homo metalhead or something!

After playing a game they sprinkle like a handful of experience points on you, and get your diamonds set up..but you're not getting them immediately...

I got enough to get to the monopoly level, which has you opening spaces to let the discount-monopoly man grab a dollar. These.. um... You probably already saw this crap if you played any bingo-app

I played a couple more games and didn't immediately try out the extra shit because I didn't care about using all the annoying added junk.. but I eventually did when I stopped getting in 1st place..

Now after this I jumped back and forth, somewhat dominating both levels, using the new junk to get daubs when the game Refused to do anything for me

Also it's possible to look at your past results and collect diamonds you've earned through the games..

I earned quite a few diamonds by clearing the board on several occasions, particularly beating the monopoly level very hard; getting all the dollars and spaces, but the game never once gave a single damn.

I eventually wanted to see how much I earned in irl money ...but there ain't no damn cashout! Trying to contact these idiots don't work either! This is where I get pissed off, there's no fucking way to redeem any money from wasting time on this goddamn shit that promises you can earn money with it! Seriously; that's the only reason why dad suggested this crap, the ad promised money! But there's no fucking anything to cashout with! I'm sick of this crap; early access apps that don't have a goddamn way to get money, it's no fucking different than apps that trick users or never offered shit at all!


Looking around all the fucking screens don't reveal a goddamn thing either! The results screens, this round over screen, neither the level select screen! Annoyingly enough this app actually has notifs saying diamonds are for money; WHERE DO I CASHOUT THEN!!? Stupid mother fuckers don't show how to cashout at ALL!

But just in case I'm a stupid mother fucker; I'll look online...

I got more diamonds this morning after NOT playing for a entire day, so maybe there's something to it?...

Oh hell NAW, hm? "This isn't Bingo Wish, this is for: Bingo cash, Bingo hunter, cetera..."? They're all pretty much the exact same app, so if they say there's no way to earn on a different Bingo app; THERE ISN'T any on any of them, including this shit! The app is a complete waste of time and another lie among a sea of garbage. Bingo Wish is #BULLSHIT!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Step

Givvy Apps