Royal Translate

 The Royal jester

Caught another ad in a lie: see that up there? "1 Hour = $500" and so on, 
let's see what happens after a hour!



OK after the initial welcome, we get this shit.. 
Translate, Games, Lottery and Withdraw

Thing can't even load at fucking all...

Alright here we go; when I have enough I think it'll prompt me to 

Why the actual godDAMN FUCK am I getting a ad for this shit whil I'm using it, the other apps have enough intelligence not to pull this shit, but not Royal translate! 

They forced me through a tutorial for a block game, WTF? Put blocks on screen to clear them, try not to let them overflow.. It's simple as that so WTF????

Allied t! Guess the game helped alot! Seriously others apps give 0.0000000000000000000000000001 for playing their games or going to a link to another app. But this shot up in the same day!

Alright, we just go through the process

Hm? "Smells like bullshit?" no, look "Trust the process" I'm sure this app won't lie to us, and people who trust processes are the same as people who buy into pyramid schemes and end up OWING their bosses somehow even though they did the work!

The time's up: but apparently I have to watch for this cue thing? Last time I watched videos for any of these apps that number (in the instructions) didn't change, I'm NOT paying this asshats A damn thing! and this is idiotic! If the number doesn't go up, or if they add another prerequisite, then we know what Royal Translate is...

Until they say anything, Royal Translate is #BULLSHIT









...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Step

Givvy Apps

Wonder Time Box