Play Well

 Play well with the shitty people kids!

I wasn't going to download this particular one for a while, but  was in a tired and angry mood today, then what comes!? THIS ad again! All the disgustingly annoying people who have anything to do with Pay Well has plagued my phone the most! (Honestly about 90% of ads was about THIS APP!)  So I was adamant against evenseeing or hearing the app, especially that day... 
But now I to prove know I was RIGHT: these morons are just another group of utter and complete liars!

Usually I'm assaulted with this crap-demo on the daily, they keep trying to get one to look at their junk and admittedly I played this, only to quickly realize it's shit, exactly as I thought!

But I gave it a chance, and downloaded it: because this is after the woman stopped lying about how you can make money and instead admitted it can help you pay bills but you WON'T get thousands

Now this being said and done: if you DON'T want to slog through this long, hard look at how inconvenient and agonizing this Play Well experience was; then skip until you see: AND STOP
So I felt a little more trusting now that she finally told the truth and started to play this app

Look, I have 50 (fake ass dollars) right off the bat! It's for new users! Awesome, this looks great! 

No bull so far, I can straight-up get to the money! They did as they said: No withdrawing tokens for money, no fake cash games, and no ads..
it straight up gave me the money! I just have to look at PayPal right? At this moment I'm writing; I have $16.00 so it should be $66.00 now, right!?

I also exceeded 30% of the players, whatever the fuck that actually means; let's go!!

Couldn't take a screenshot because it's on PayPal, but guess how much I got?! $00.10!!!
Did that SOUND and/or look like $50 to you???!
I'm not losing it, right?! How the fuck did THAT up there, turn into 10 fucking cent!??? These assholes must be laughing and shitting themselves right now! Why else would anyone go through the trouble of lying right there and not simply saying you can't easily build to $50!!? At the moment I'm going to see what else will happen; but if I have to download any games, then no...

It's Bullshit already! No reason to go further! ..Alright, Alright... I'll try to prove myself wrong, but we'll see!


Alright believe me or not; this is several days after initially downloading the app. I hate downloading a bunch of games on this phone for obvious lag reasons, so I've been walking as this part demands of me: BUT I barely have anything..... 2000-5000 steps a day should count for SOMETHING, but I guess it means nothing to this goddamned app.. Next time you see something on this; I'd probably try a game and see if my fake money goes up, or maybe even my real monies will????



OK here. we go: playing yet ANOTHER Bingo game now..
Yay "another exciting Bingo map"
"WOOHOO....."
I don't think it's calculating all my time..

It's going PAINFULLY slow if it is? 


!!! I was right, the fake assed money and several hours of play time with this boring ass Bingo crap amounts to exactly 1 goddamn mother fucking cent! This is bullshit! I'll only walk from now on and see what I get!
Alright this is a week or more later: I've been doing leg numbing yard work for ...3-4 days and have a little more tomorrow... (It's not even the yard I live in, nor are we getting paid, I'm working with assholes and it's stupid that I have to do this rather than my work THAT I GET PAID FROM or face stigma and severe hypocrite powered assholery! But enough about my living with asshats...) And I had this shit going the whole time, so I checked it tonight and hot fuck it's nearly there...we'll see if it's bullshit in a minute!

This IS BULLSHIT! I got enough, but how do I cashout??
Why are they saying I can but I can't???!

They keep sending me notifications like this too; but no way to get anything!

I'll contact them and see what's happening?



Alright, alright, alright, alright nobody helped with shit, so I'm gonna play anothet game and see if I actually get shit. I've used apps like Justplay and those asshats didn't give me shit for nothing, so I'm ultra skeptical, but I really need money so let's see what happens!
Alright all I have to do is play this shit for a couple of minutes, right? (Sorry if you like it, but I DO NOT like most mobile games, if I don't get paid for this, then I wasted time)

No you're not!!!

Hm?.. "too angry"? This is suppose to be for money! And now I'm playing a game made by a company called: "Gamers at Heart"!?? I was and still am a gamer too, so this thing and name is insulting to me.. If you HAVE to fill your game with sexy women (as oppose to sexy women just be a normal thing) to attract players then your game sucks, it's a sign you know your game sucks and are trying to trick people into playing your shit! I'd go on a tangent, but I'll try explain my extreme gaming feelings on a page, but.. this whole thing is just no!

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS NAME NOT AVAILABLE!? WHO ELSE IS USING THIS!!? DAMN I HATE THIS GAME! NO SERIOUSLY I TRIED TO DO THE DUMBEST THING TO KEEP AWAY FROM BEING ON ANOTHER NAMING SCREEN FOR LIKE A HOUR!!

The fucking thing doesn't have it's shit together!? All the other crap is working so it's not the wifi!!! GODDAMMIT! Why do they insist on making people go through this shit if the games don't work and they don't have any money for anybody in the first damn place!!?

See? This character only just makes me wanna f*** rather than play Lords Mobile: because the game is DULL! It's obvious it is because they have to advertise this shit through ANOTHER GODDAMNED APP! It CANNOT stand up on its own, no matter how many people are already playing so they greedily go to this! To be clear, there's nothing fun in the game in my opinion: the gameplay is slow, they have instructions to play but it's tedious and dry as hell. This is only fun if you're playing this solely for the female characters  because you have nothing else to do at all

They have this shit when I tried opening the Lords Mobile through Play Well, wasn't all this crap hooked up already??? Does anything I do matter if it needs to do this? Honestly the other apps I've encountered did NOT need you to enter through their app first to prompt the money making process, and I could smoothly make money without further load and/or set up...  y the way; I didn't make a fake cent fro. the game. Apps normally have a notification showing that you played and they know; that didn't happen here.. so UNINSTALL

Alright another app they want me to play, it's a 
walking app that (MIGHT) pay users to walk!
Money from Play Well AND Lucky Step!??? 
Count me in!!

Ah yeah, it counts steps, calories, miles I've walked, gives coins and diamonds! It even got extra ways to earn; fabulous!!!

Then there's a ad inside of app, within a app..
Geez this man looks like his boyfriend went too rough 
on his crack, he could've gave himself time to rest and heal up..

OMG! Coins Ah lawd!!!!! *cries in sarcasm*

I technically filled out the bar, (the upper bars with PayPal and Amazon emblazoned above them) but they give me (A REALLY FAST, so fast I can't screenshot) error message saying I don't have enough coupons yet... WTF?

When it was reloaded I get this, CAN, I, ACTUALLY,MAKE,MORE,THAN,A,CENT,WITH,THIS,APP!???

OH YEAH Yahoo!

No, I didn't get to cashout... What did you think would happen!? In fact now Lucky Step invades every part of my device, and makes putting in my phone's pin a pain in the hairy, stanking ass!

OK I'mma try to cash out one more time; I'mma play some shit and try one more time; because between the steps and playing horrifically boring mobile games: I haven't got enough for anything even though they app's bars and shit say otherwise!


So now I have Cash Prizes Carnival Coin game to decimate; and 
after this we'll see if Play Well was ever doing anything at all...

I said this before in this same post: sexualized women don't help your game: her bunny suit is EXTREMELY skin tight and makes me wonder how does one perform ANY bodily functions downstairs with something that tight on!? And how godawful is this crap!?? Why do they need this poor blonde to be in anime-style clothing to keep players interested? We'll see in a minute!

Basically you just throw coins on the table by tapping the screen; that's it.. nothing else to the game! Believe me, I've tried seeing what I could do, but they just want you to keep going until the pusher pushes your coins away... I wanted to say "into your pocket" but I don't think this pays you and is a ionic illusion of how much players probably want, as opposed truly offering you anything. The thing is unresponsive sometimes too, and ads can come on any given goddamn moment... Even though it's a simple game; you have to fight: ads, controls and insane amounts of boredom...



They have level ups in the game that apparently don't mean anything; as turning off the app and coming back resets this. There's no progress at all, and so far there really isn't any way to get any real money from this app. I'm literally playing thurs as I type and there's not a goddamn way to cash out now.. Ironically I remember seeing ads saying you can earn real money with this app (or crap similar to it), but I didn't believe them..and I was right; I got this to get money through a different app and BEHOLD: my intuition, which is quieter than the annoying loud voice SCREAMING "MAYBE WE CAN GET MONEY FROM THAT ONE!?" wasn't wrong, I'm not regretting my first mind anymore, all of these mobile games are cheap piles of utter crap made by assholes.  Maybe if something funny happens; I will start a page dedicated to Cash Prizes Carnival Coin, for a joke: but as for now there's apparently no way to get any money through the app. Also the app lets you run out of coins, which you need to watch ads to refill: after it finishes... 

yeah I only have 40 coins back, not near what I had before, which will lead to perpetually running out of coins and constantly watching ads or paying REAL MONEY to continue playing, which makes this game infinitely even more boring and a bigger time waster than before!
Played Coin Pusher again (hours later) to fill out the rest of the prerequisites for the app in Play Well; and then went to Play Well itself again to see this!

I almost filled out all the goals for this app, so between my extensive walking everyday and playing apps lately: I should have enough to cashout

And low and behold: when trying to cash out I get this message! This time if nothing happens I'm finally dropping this: cash build up takes too long and this destroys space inside my phone, Play Well is WAY more trouble than it's worth!
OK I can't show you as one cannot use screenshots of Paypal's app (I think I explained before...). but they technically DID give me money for my time. I hate to say it, I hate to give them even a slight benefit of the doubt, I hate to say they pay.. But they do. And had payed more than the 1¢ they did before..yeah uh.. What I CAN say with pride is: that it wasn't much. I WAS right; they must have got in trouble for their bullshit advertising, but you'll still only get a very little something to help pay for shit.. So it makes me wonder what's up? How did these asshats get in more trouble than the other assholes? I don't know, their app is still a pain in the ass!
 
I had to clean my phone to try a different game; this lag only came in small increments when getting a new app. But using Play Well results in severe lag when doing anything related to having a app THEY recommend. It's not every app, but the last few I tried to download were painful..

Painful being the operative and blatant word:  the fucking thing would not let me download another game; I had to search for quite a while.. and eventually today I found one I can play that also doesn't use up every last little inch of space I had left on my phone. But I won't go over that game particularly as it's gonna veer off track again via talking about it; what I WILL tell you is that most "challenges" is to play very huge phone/byte murdering games for days or more, the app has checkpoints to let you know how long you must play until you can win the fake ass money or level up. It might be best to choose the games you only have to play for hours at a time, like in 10+ minute increments, instead of the ones saying to play 10-20 minutes per day for a week. (If you don't have time to play, it could take longer or you just won't get the fake money at all. But if you play a little at a time/the missions/games only requiring a certain amount of time then it's a very fast and lucrative way to make money through Play Well


Alright above is the new game I'm playing; it's a solitary math thing; I won't go into detail as I found a way to make money through play well making nigh all elsuesurrounding it unimportant, unless it's powered by human souls.. AND STOP!

If you made it this far; awesome! If you skipped; you still get to see the basic summary! Play Well is a crappy thing that wants you to play games for money. It also counts steps but it's arbitrary if they'll add up as much as they will on actual walking apps. If you're going to play games (and don't have a $99,00,00 phone) choose quick games rather or not they're mind melting boring or fun; as Play Well doesn't track some games' gameplay. And if it's something that is going require you come back everyday it's a possibility you won't make a single fake cent from it. But if you play the games with "checkpoints" like ..playing for 30 minutes, play for 30 more minutes, then you could likely keep  going until you finish the game objectives in a single sitting and move to another game quickly (hell you don't have to play those you  just need to have your phone on for those games as they have no huge objective and no sign in process for you to slog through) And yes, you won't get much money at all.. But it will (as it's possible) pay you for just leaving your phone on, while having Play Well is feels and whatever game activated. You can use that time to make more money, eat, play something that's actually fun, cum, sleep, anything other than invest in something else you probably don't care about just to pay bills or buy something from Amazon ect..

Yes I still hate Play Well and everybody who supports it, but it's not complete bullshit. And I can slightly respect the people who made a ad saying they know they're bullshit and that you won't get much money.. nobody else has the nards to tell everybody they suck, are bullshit and that they're not worth the time to everyone!





























...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Step

Givvy Apps

Wonder Time Box