Cherry Reading

 Cheery reading Cherries 

I kept see ads for this crap, so letsee if they're telling the truth or is it bullshit! I'm suppose to get paid for reading, so let's see?



After yet ANOTHER ad, geez they excited for me to use it!

Everytime I open this app they show me this, but actual earning is a pain in the ass..

Even though they have more than one way to earn Cherry Coins, it BARELY gives you a few cent.. No, I mean BARELY! I can compare it that shit site: slice the pie, where at least anything near 10¢ was adding up fast per review (before the outright stopped payments) but this has no direct translation to how much real money it is or how much you earn per use..

YOYOYO News Flash!!!!!!

I download "another " reading for money" app called Lemon Reading literally just a few days ago and look at it and Cherry!

See? I'm about to check in on Cherry Reading and yeah, looks normal and junk, right? It resets every 7 days but everything is normal..


Now here's the FIRST DAY/TIME I'm opening Lemon Reading! Why the SHIT is this already checked in on 3 days?! It has the exact same stories too!

Yeah this feels like a scam, ya know; NOTHING FEELS RIGHT, this is sketchy as hell! And because of this I'm not taking this seriously; plus it takes far too long to get a coin, especially with these shitty stories..  (If I read one more "romance story" about a girl meeting a werewolf guy who rapes her/she's in a abusive relationship, but she's unable to do anything to protect herself: I'm going to vomit!) I'm sick and tired and unwilling to search anymore uninteresting and/or very abusive stories, because Cherry..Lemon or any fruit Reading is

 #BULLSHIT



























....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Super Step

Givvy Apps

Wonder Time Box